Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Not with a ten foot poll

So PollJunkie turned out to be a fail. It's been two days since I posted the poll and I've had exactly one vote.
Me.
I know I've had visitors because Blogger keeps those stats and there's been plenty of people visiting and viewing that post.  My guess is that either people hate being asked their opinion or the poll was erroring out on everybody else too.  I'm leaning toward the latter.

So I took a little more time and found another poll service.  This time I'm trying Easy Polls.  Instead of redirecting visitors to another site to vote, I've embedded the code right into the post (and boy is that javascript finicky.  It does not like being moved around or formatted)

So, hopefully I'll get some votes this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment